Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lone Eagle Grille trip, Nevada.



$10 all you can drink mimosa. Not bad! Crisp champagne, but the orange juice tastes rather store-bought.

Lovely bread basket.

Absolutely love the decor there. There are fireplaces and you can take your drink out on the beach right behind the restaurant.

I ordered scallop salad with fresh greens. It came with Belgian endive, sundried cranberries, saffron pears, and port vinaigrette.

I also ordered chocolate waffles. They were delectable. I believe they used real maple syrup. It was subtle and very sticky. Most importantly, it did not leave a sickly sugary aftertaste.


I saved my scallops for last.

Karen ordered grilled cheese sandwich with porciutto, gorgonzola cheese and tomato bisque (which was absolutely delicious!)

Amit ordered a buffalo burger.

I took the last bites of Liz's creme bruleƩ. All in all, I was very satisfied with this restaurant. The ambiance and food were absolutely delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment